What are tension headaches?
Tension headaches are dull pain, tightness or pressure around your forehead or the back of your head and neck which sometimes feel like a clamp squeezing the skull. Most of the time they’re triggered by stress which leads to tightened muscles in the back of the neck and scalp.
This muscle tension can come from
- Lack of rest
- Bad posture
- Emotional or mental stress including depression
- Low iron levels
What are the symptoms of tension headaches?
Common symptoms of tension headaches include
- Mild to moderate pain or pressure in the front, top or sides of the head
- Headache that begins later in the day
- Trouble sleeping
- Feeling very tired
- Trouble concentrating
- Mild sensitivity to light or noise
- Muscle aches
Tension headaches treatments at Serene Reflexology
If you have headaches accompanied by muscle aches you may actually be suffering of tension headaches. At Serene Reflexology we can help you relieve your tension headaches. We actually found out what work best for our clients are a combination of Indian Head Massage and Reflexology.For more information on our treatments for anxiety relief please click the links below
- Reflexology – http://serene-reflexology.com/treatments/reflexology/
- Indian Head Massage – http://serene-reflexology.com/treatments/indian-head-massage
To book a session today for a combined Indian Head Massage and Reflexology for Tensions Headaches Relief click here.