Posted by Serene Reflexology IN
10 Reasons Reflexology Is Good For You
28 March 2017
How the ancient therapy of Reflexology can change your life.
- Relaxation – Reflexology is a deeply relaxing therapy. As a matter of fact many people like to have Reflexology treatment purely for its relaxation benefits.
- Overall well-being improvement – Reflexology is an holistic therapy which works to balance the whole of the body and helps the body work as efficiently as possible which in turn can help prevent disease.
- Stress relief – Reflexology can help you feel more balanced and allow you to let go and relax which can only bring health benefits in terms of stress levels reduction. See our post on Reflexology For Stress Relief for more information.
- Tension relief – Our body carries a lot of tension even in the feet. Reflexology is a very good way of relieving tension in the whole body.
- Mind calmness – Although Reflexology is a physical therapy it can work on a mental and emotional levels too. By allowing yourself an hour long Reflexology treatment to relax and unwind your mind is also able to calm and slow down.
- Sleep improvement – The fact that Reflexology treatment is so relaxing means it is very likely you will have a better sleep. Most of our clients report having outstanding nights sleep after Reflexology treatments.
- Blood circulation improvement – Reflexology helps to improve blood circulation throughout the body and particularly in the feet and legs.
- Body detox – Reflexology helps the body to gently detoxify which is why it is important to drink plenty of water after a treatment in order to flush the toxins out of your system.
- Immune system strengthening – Reflexology boosts the immune system by kick-starting the body’s own self healing techniques in order for it to be as balanced as possible.
- Energy boost – Many people report feeling generally sluggish which can be a sign your body isn’t working as efficiently as it could. The balancing effect of Reflexology means that you can feel re-energized and re-vitalized.
To know more about Reflexology and how it can help improve your health please have a look at our Reflexology therapy page.