Created by Ziggie Bergman, a pioneer in modern Face Reflexology, The Bergman Method combines native American technique and Asian body mapping to get the same benefits as foot Reflexology. As for foot Reflexology, reflex points on the face correspond to the body parts, glands and organs on the body. Not only does Face Reflexology supports your health and well-being but it also makes you look better and younger leaving you with a healthy glow. The face feels and looks smoother and tones as you increase the circulation to help release muscle tension and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Working facial reflex points helps connect the body’s neuro-pathways to rebalance and reenergise the body and mind.
- Stress relief
- Improve blood circulation and exchange oxygen, nutrients, carbon dioxide and waste products
- Improve lymphatic drainage with help with detoxification and waste removal
- Relieve tension in the muscle tissue
- Relieve mental strain and improve concentration
- Relieve sinusitis and congestion
- Better skin appearance, tonicity and glowing skin
- Brings calmness and relaxation
- Brings balance from inside out
- Encourage healing process
What to expect?
After lying comfortably on a massage table, gentle cleaning wipes will be applied on your face to remove any excess oil and/or make-up (not on the eyes) followed by applying some aromatic oils such as, frankincense or rose oil that provide an anti-aging benefit to the skin. Unscented organic oil can also be used for more sensitive skin Then, a gentle massage and pressure on some reflex points will be applied to bring the body into balance and help detoxify the skin.
Several sessions are advised as the effect of facial Reflexology are cumulative.
Drinking plenty of water to detoxify and help with healing process, avoiding alcohol, coffee, tea for 24 hours to give time to the body to readjust itself.