Happy Easter from Serene Reflexology
Serene Reflexology is a holistic therapy practice operated by Anne Rivas Renedo – a MNRRI Reflexologist- Member of the National Register of Reflexologists Ireland and therefore accredited by VHI Healthcare, Laya Healthcare, Aviva, Irish Life Health and GLO Health for reflexology treatment*.
Anne is a qualified Reflexologist with Anatomy and Physiology within the diploma as well as a member of the National Register of Reflexologist Ireland MNRRI. She has a diploma in Indian Head Massage LCIC and she is also an Energy Healing Practitioner. She is certified in Magnified Healing® phase 1 and 3 and she is qualified in Integrated Energy Healing ®.
Anne’s origins come from the South West of France and she has been living in Ireland since 1999. Personal circumstances brought her naturally to holistic health and practice developing awareness in relation to health along the way. Anne’s holistic approach is to re-balance mind, body and spirit helping to create a state of homeostasis, assisting to remove blockages of energy and encouraging body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Holistic Therapies and practice can be done on its own or in combination according preference and needs. However, it can usually be done from a 2nd Treatment because there is always an initial consultation first.
Anne is always ongoing continuous professional development to provide the best possible services and care to her clients. She favours meditation to support her work in holistic therapy.
- Vertical Reflex Therapy The Booth Method
- Supporting Conception Sally Earlam Method
- Supporting Maternity Sally Earlam Method
- Facial Reflexology part 1 The Bergman Method
- Cranio-Sacral Reflexology Dr Martine Faure Andelson Method
- The Metamorphic Technique from Gaston Saint-Pierre
- Occupational 1st Aid Certificate (Fetac 5)
- Functional Reflexology Therapy
- Energy Healing: Magnified Healing, Integrated Energy Healing, Reiki, Reiki Seichem
(*) clients who have a policy with any of these Health Insurers may be eligible for a refund for some of their Reflexology costs depending on their level of cover – this applies only to clients from the Republic of Ireland